You’ll learn how to…
- Face with more confidence the challenges of adolescence and adulthood.
- Cope with the mental, emotional, and physical changes going on in his or her life.
- Find enriching activities that will give your loved one purpose and meaning to life.
AND…this book will also show you how to bring the wonder back into your own life…
- View your special youth as a unique contribution to the family unit.
- Gain the tools to keep patiently training…it’s scientifically proven that your youth can learn new skills that will move them towards adult independence.
- Find the motivation, dedication, and persistence you need to nurture and equip your special youth.
With your help, your special needs youth can achieve adequate adult independence, and Autism, Adolescence, and Adulthood is just what you need to start on the next phase of that exciting journey! By purchasing the book now and downloading the worksheets you will begin to make a difference immediately!
“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” —Alice Walker